Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
As an addiction victim, you need all the help you can get to overcome the withdrawal and leave your condition behind. Finding a reliable inpatient substance abuse treatment fast is essential for a safe and comfortable recovery. At Royal Life Centers, we offer comprehensive recovery services, continuous rehab support, and guidance and counseling for a sober and fulfilling lifestyle.
If you have no idea how the rehabilitation program works, here is what you should expect at our addiction treatment center:
- In-depth clinical assessment and diagnosis during the intake phase – At this point, our rehab professionals will assess your condition and determine the adequate course of action based on the findings. They will diagnose your addiction, assess your withdrawal symptoms and severity, identify co-occurring disorders, and use the information to create a patient-oriented detox plan to go into effect immediately.
- Medical detoxification – The detoxification procedure usually lasts several days, but it can expand up to two weeks for more advanced addiction cases. We use targeted medication to minimize the withdrawal’s effects and impact, cleanse your body of toxins, revive the nervous system, and reset the addicted brain. The detox phase will stabilize your body and mind, preparing you for upcoming rehab phases.
- Inpatient program – Our inpatient program is the ‘best addiction treatment near me,’ relying on extensive clinical and psychiatric care for a 30, 60, or 90-day duration. It is the most effective recovery program for individuals struggling with severe addiction who need continuous supervision and support. Our drug treatment centers offer security, comfort, leading amenities, and access to state-of-the-art rehab services and therapies.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program follows the inpatient treatment and comes with several hours of therapy daily, five days each week. The patients may return home every day after completing the therapy sessions to fulfill their daily educational and professional obligations if necessary. It is the program of choice for individuals who don’t need inpatient care to begin with or who have already completed it and need to move to the next level.
- Sober living services – Our sober living program is a vital part of the addiction rehab process. It welcomes individuals who have no healthy home environment to return to and need continuous care and guidance to safely reintegrate into society. We support our residents in developing healthy living routines by doing house chores, participating in group activities, and learning how to become independent and self-sustainable.
When to begin the addiction treatment program?
Our advice is to come to our addiction rehab centers with the first signs of withdrawal. The moment you notice that your cravings start impacting your life should be the decisive one. Contact our addiction professionals today and ask for details about our inpatient substance abuse treatment!
Royal Life Centers is available for contact at 877-732-6837 for information regarding insurance coverage, rehab services, or whatever information might interest you. This is your opportunity to leave addiction behind and begin a drug and alcohol-free life in the company of your family and loved ones.