If you are trying to get sober, it is not only dangerous to try detoxing on your own, but it is also more likely to result in a relapse. Inpatient rehab centers near me offer the medical attention you need in a monitored environment. They also offer the emotional support you need to overcome alcohol or drug abuse.
What is an Inpatient Rehab Center?
An inpatient rehab center offers a residential treatment program where patients stay at the facility for varying lengths of time. On average, an addict stays around 30 days, but some require programs that are longer.
Many of the inpatient rehab centers near me offer programs for the family, where family members of the patient can participate in activities and family counseling. This helps to mend the trust that may have been broken within the family and to identify any dysfunctional relationships that could eventually trigger a relapse. The family can support and encourage their loved one as they are involved actively in their recovery.
Choosing an Inpatient Rehab Center
There are many differences between inpatient rehab centers near me. This makes it important to ask all the right questions so you can find which treatment program will work the best for you. Some of the questions you need to ask include:
- Types of addictions treated in the program: you will want to find a treatment program that specializes in treating your specific addiction. Different substances have different psychological and physical effects, so make sure the treatment center you are considering is familiar with treating your addiction.
- Therapies offered: most inpatient rehab centers will offer individual and group counseling. Beyond these commonalities, there are many kinds of therapies that are traditional and nontraditional. Find out which options are offered by the rehab you are interested in.
- Aftercare options: most treatment centers will provide plans for living sober after you leave the program. These include aftercare programs that can help you stay away from a relapse.
- Credentials and licensing: make sure the rehab facility you are considering is accredited and licensed through your state. You only want skilled professionals working with you so they can guide you to success.
- Peer Groups: often, twelve-step programs are offered through rehabilitation programs. These programs are helpful at keeping you sober, so see if the facility you are interested in offers them.
Inpatient Rehab Advantages
There are many advantages to attending an inpatient rehab program. These programs have the highest rates of long-term success. These facilities are highly organized, comfortable, and safe, and help the patient to be free from outside triggers, negative influences, and distractions that typically encourage drug use. Inpatient rehab facilities also have medical professionals available to help the patient stay healthy and safe during the detox process and throughout their treatment program.
Getting the Help You Need
You need to understand that you are not alone as you struggle for sobriety. Making the decision to go through an inpatient treatment program is a huge step towards getting your life back and living it on your terms.
If you are ready to break the chain of addiction and find an inpatient rehab center to help you, contact us today at Coastline Behavioral Health. We can help walk you through our treatments and find the program that is best for you.