Finding the most reliable and innovative treatment centers in Orange County is a must if you seek personalized treatment to cope with addiction and mental disorders. Coastline Behavioral Health offers access to some of the most reliable rehab facilities in the business, with world-class amenities, comfortable living conditions, and perfect patient assistance.
Drug treatment centers available
If you’ve never been to any drug treatment facility, you most likely have no idea what to expect, and you probably don’t have too much time to find out either. As an addiction victim, you want the information fast, as you don’t have much time to waste. There are several types of rehab centers to choose from, depending on your recovery needs. These include:
- Detox clinics – These are not among the top-rated addiction rehab centers in Orange County, CA, but they get the job done. They offer detox services to stabilize patients and help them overcome the withdrawal in a safe and controlled environment. If you need additional rehab services, you’ll have to look elsewhere. On the bright side, they are more affordable than other rehab treatments, albeit only mildly effective in the grand scheme of things.
- Inpatient centers – These Orange County inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers offer more structure, along with additional medical and psychological care. Not all inpatient facilities offer detox services, but most do. They lack consistent outpatient programs, however, making them ideal for stabilizing patients dealing with aggravated addictions and co-occurring disorders, but nothing more. Inpatient programs remain the most reliable and successful treatment modalities due to the 24/7 control and supervision, placing patients in a confined environment where the risk of relapse is non-existent.
- Outpatient facilities – An outpatient center for drug rehab in Orange County, CA, specializes in outpatient programs, providing weekly or daily therapy, counseling, and other rehab-specific services. They are the perfect rehab option for patients who have completed the inpatient treatment or didn’t need intensive medical or psychiatric assistance, to begin with.
Why our rehab treatment center is different
Our facility ranks among the most successful in combating cases of severe addiction and mental health disorders. This is thanks to our well-rounded rehabilitation support system, providing patients with:
- Custom medical detoxification services
- Inpatient care in a safe and comfortable facility
- Outpatient services
- Partial-Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Dual diagnosis treatment to help patients cope with grief, anxiety, depression, OCD, mental and emotional trauma, etc.
- Intervention services
- Medication-Assisted Program
- Support groups
- Transitional Housing for successful social reintegration and self-sufficient living, etc.
Our rehab in Orange County, CA, is the ideal option if you require premier care and wish to quit addiction for good. Our CA drug and alcohol rehab program offers impeccable patient care with leading amenities and luxurious living conditions. We strive to make our rehab patients feel at home at our treatment centers in Orange County, helping them experience a unique rehabilitation transformation.
Call Coastline Behavioral Health today at 714-841-2260 to discuss your treatment and insurance options, and you can make an appointment for detox and rehab as soon as you’re ready.treatment centers Orange County
View Larger Map