Coastline Behavioral Health is a renowned treatment facility with a high success rate and a customized treatment approach. Ranked among the top inpatient rehab facilities in Huntington Beach, we offer 24/7 clinical care in a world-class treatment center.
Why we're the best rehab facility in Huntington Beach
With spacious living rooms, private and semi-private bedrooms, beautiful kitchens, and a huge sparkling swimming pool, our rehab in Huntington Beach provides premier care to recovering addicts in a resort-like facility. Set in a picturesque location near the beach, our facility offers the most breathtaking views of the coast. The serenity and tranquillity at our center play an integral role in our patients' journey towards sobriety and improved mental wellness.
As one of the top Huntington Beach inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers, we organize multiple experiential therapy programs for men and women, such as rock climbing, golf, kayaking, fitness training, trekking, etc. Using a combination of experiential and evidence-based therapies, we help the patients at our drug rehab in Huntington Beach embrace sobriety one day at a time.
Therapies we use to address addiction
Ranked as the #1 CA drug and alcohol rehab program, our approach to recovery encompasses a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic treatments. Some of the modalities that we use to address dual diagnosis include:
- Biofeedback – We use this mind-body technique to help recovering addicts regain control over their involuntary bodily functions.
- CBT - Our therapists use CBT to help patients recognize the relationship between their thought patterns and behavior and how it triggers drug or alcohol cravings.
- Experiential therapy - Experiential therapies include rock climbing, surfing, horseback riding, hiking, and trekking to residents them heal from their trauma and allow them to develop critical coping skills.
Besides, we also use motivational enhancement therapy, holistic therapies, and dialectical behavioral therapy to treat co-occurring conditions. With an experienced team of psychiatrists and behavioral therapists, we offer both individual and group therapies with vast applications in the long-run.
Benefits of inpatient rehab treatment
Seeking inpatient treatment from one of the top-rated addiction rehab centers in Huntington Beach, CA, can prove beneficial in several ways. These include:
- Around-the-clock clinical care – The withdrawal symptoms can be painful and life-threatening, depending on the substance you're using and your addiction's length and severity. Inpatient treatment can provide you with 24/7 clinical supervision and reduce your pain and discomfort during detox.
- Success rate – It has the highest success rates as inpatient treatment requires you to stay in a distraction-free and enclosed facility for 30-, 60-, or 90- days. This makes for a more immersive experience that reduces your chances of relapse and prepares you for long-term sobriety.
- Community - Our vibrant community can help you maintain your sobriety in the long term via continuous assistance and peer support. Inpatient treatment provides you with a support system, allowing you to attain a safe, reliable, and sustainable recovery.
Call us at 714-841-2260 to verify insurance or to learn more about our treatments and therapies. Coastline Behavioral Health is one of the top-rated inpatient rehab facilities in Huntington Beach, with a highly effective COVID-safe policy. We can help you break free from your destructive habits and help you embrace sobriety in the long term.inpatient rehab facilities Huntington Beach
View Larger Map