Receiving Costa Mesa alcohol detox is critical for a smooth and safe rehabilitation process. Coastline Behavioral Health offers a safe haven for you to combat the withdrawal and overcome addiction in a comfortable and luxurious environment.
The dangers of untreated withdrawal
The withdrawal is a clear sign of substance addiction with varying symptoms and intensity. It generally begins within a few hours since the last dose and can last for days, weeks, or even months in worst-case scenarios. Some of the alcohol withdrawal symptoms that you may experience include:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Appetite loss
- Episodes of depression or anxiety
- Faster heart rate
In some cases, victims may even experience life-threatening symptoms. To prevent these health problems and minimize the withdrawal’s effects, we advise you to come to our top-rated addiction rehab centers in Costa Mesa, CA. Our professionals will place you in a comfortable environment and tailor a unique recovery protocol based on your addiction’s profile and long-term recovery needs and goals.
Why detox is necessary to combat the withdrawal
Coming to our Costa Mesa inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers is critical to cope with your addiction disorder in a controlled and safe environment. The detox process is necessary to control the withdrawal, and it’s a vital phase in the recovery journey, especially for people dealing with prolonged addictions and life-threatening withdrawal.
The benefits of the detox program include:
- Controlling the intensity and frequency of withdrawal symptoms
- Stabilize patients to allow them to focus on recovery and healing
- Minimizing cravings
- Cleanse the body of all alcohol-related components and toxins
- Stabilize and restore the nervous system
- Address the chemical imbalances in the brain, etc.
Most importantly, the detox program will prepare you for our inpatient drug rehab in Costa Mesa, where you will undergo a variety of rehabilitation programs. The inpatient treatment only works if you have a clear and stable mind, which is why detox is critical as a first phase in the rehabilitation process.
The best alcohol rehab in Costa Mesa
Completing the alcohol detox treatment will automatically set you on the path to recovery, with the next phase being the inpatient treatment. The inpatient program will help you recover in a supportive and safe environment via multiple rehab procedures and modalities, including:
- Medication management to suppress cravings and manage late-stage withdrawal symptoms
- Behavioral therapies to address harmful thoughts, behaviors, and emotions
- Psychotherapy to identify and treat emotional traumas and mental health disorders
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Relapse prevention training and education
- Sobriety maintenance support
- Teaching healthy daily routines for a sober and active lifestyle moving forward, etc.
Coming to our CA drug and alcohol rehab program will allow you to overcome your addiction and regain your physical and mental freedom fast. If you need more information about the Costa Mesa alcohol detox program, call our clinicians today.
You can contact Coastline Behavioral Health at 714-841-2260 to discuss your treatment options, insurance coverage, and payment alternatives, or even stage an intervention for a loved one.
View Larger Map